There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

I Knew I Should Have Brought My Phone!

A little synchronicity; the other day, right after I had posted my posts about Sasquatch, dreams and other Bigfoot related things, I took a walk. As I was putting on my coat I thought to myself: "I should bring my phone, (for the camera) you never know what you'll find."

But I'm not a phone person. I still have a land line. My cell phone is an off the rack, flip cover phone. One I rarely relate to; half the time I don't know where it is, or if it's charged. I'm old school, phone wise. I only carry my cell for emergencies, or, the convenience of its funky camera. When I remember.

So of course, as I'm walking, I walk by a truck parked on the street with a large yellow "Sasquatch Hunter" decal, complete with an image of Sasquatch, on its rear window.

Little synchronicities.

No comments: