There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Friday, November 9, 2007

A Little Bit of Bigfoot Synchronicity

I’m reading Peter Gutilla’s Bigfoot Files, which I’m enjoying very much. Last night I read the chapter The Lemon Grove Hoax. Very interesting case. (Of course, aren’t they all?) I don’t know if Gutilla set it up intentionally or not, but the way the chapter started out, combined with the “set-up” of the title, had me assuming at first it was a case of hoaxing. Well, not so fast . . .

I go to read what’s become one of my favorite bigfoot blogs (others being Lisa Shiel’s Bigfoot Quest, for one) The Blogsquatcher, and see this: Hoaxes and the Hoaxing Hoaxers Who Hoax Them: Culpeper. Sadly, in Blogsquatcher’s case, it seems like a case of someone behaving badly.

No comments: