There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Bigfoot Fairy Connection

Lisa Shiel of Bigfoot Quest and author of Backyard Bigfoot, has an entry on her blog on one of my favorite topics: Bigfoot and a faery connection.The Bigfoot-Fairies Connection. Lisa promises more to come on this.

In May of 2006 I wrote a piece for my Trickster’s Realm column on Binnall of America on this idea: Fairies, Bigfoot and Hauntings.

2 comments:

Neil A said...

Great website, you may be interested in my book, which you have mentioned on here in Nick Redfern's "Monkey Man" book thread, the book is called "Monster!The A-Z Of Zooform Phenomena" and is the world's first ever reference guide to zooform creatures such as paranormal manimals, winged entities, phantom dogs etc.
I'll put a link to your site if you wish, would you be interested in interviewing me for your blog regarding reports of paranormal-related Bigfoot sightings ?
All the best
Neil Arnold, UK

Regan Lee said...

Neil, thank you very much for the nice comments!

I'd love it if you'd put a link up on your site! As to the interview; I'd be honored. I'll e-mail you on that. . .
Thanks again.