There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Monday, January 30, 2012

The Bigfoot Filmography

Very cool; something I thought of doing a few years back. I'm sure many of us have! I even started collecting DVDs of BF films -- the good, the bad, the ridiculous. But quickly realized I just didn't have the time, and, some of the movies were so bad ... I mean, bad, not "so bad it's good" but just ...bad. Enough about that; visit Dave Coleman's site which gives us a ton of links to Bigfoot blogs and sites, and ordering information on the book. The Bigfoot Filmography

1 comment:

Terry the Censor said...

It's tres cher, but would be nice to have for both reference and browsing.

One of the highlights of my childhood was the Six-Million Dollar Man episode where he fights Bigfoot.

If you are ever so inclined, Regan, I for one would be interested in seeing a list of top 10 Bigfoot movies (if there are that many good ones).