There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Bigfoot Dropped off by UFO?

Tales of Bigfoot sightings and ufos and aliens, from Lon Strickler at Phantoms and Monsters:

Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal: then the red eye appeared again looking at me and the dogs heading south thru the small wood between me and my neighbors house. It stood there for about 30 seconds and when I started to raise my light, the eye disappeared. to me it looked like a lizard's eye. It didn't seem in wanting to harm us so I didn't chase it. My question is I've been hearing reports about Bigfoot being dropped off or taken up in their space craft, suppose that's what the alien was looking for? (Phantoms and Monsters)

No comments: