There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Another Blog Stealing Content!!!

Recently at my UFO blog The Orange Orb, I posted links to blogs that blatantly steal from others, myself included. My article with their names, or no name at all, no link back to my blogs, photos of me but with someone else's article that I had nothing to do with… I'm not the only one. For example, one blog stole an illustration by Mike Clelland at his hidden experience blog and put it with an article I wrote. Niether Mike's drawing nor my article were given proper credit.

Now I find the following on my post concerning beeping Bigfoot: my photo but someone else's name! Not only that, they call my Orange Orb blog the "Orangey Orb."

 Frustrating you can't find these people behind these content stealing blogs. The best one can do is just shame them and out them when you find them.

No comments: