There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Bring Out Your Bigfoot: How 'Science' is Failing at Educating the Public | The Daily Grail

Greg Taylor at The Daily Grail discusses "science" in context of paranormal/supernatural realms: Bring Out Your Bigfoot: How 'Science' is Failing at Educating the Public | The Daily Grail.



And I say, to Greg, "Oh my word yes!"



I'll add my own rant here; when is UFO Land going to get over itself and stop whining about the presumed lack of "science" in relation to UFOs? More on that later, when I have time to properly rant in the appropriate manner.



Until then, visit The Daily Grail, which one should be doing on a daily basis anyway, and read Greg Taylor's latest.

No comments: