There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Biscardi Body Update



Well, as you can see, I find I can't help myself.
The Anomalist, who brings us Fortean junkies links to news of the strange and wonderful (although in this case it isn't so wonderful) has a good number of links to places concerning this mess. (Rather than give individual links here, visit The Anomalist and explore their site; they have lots of links, and updates to come.)

Overall, the skinny is this: the photos were released by mistake; now there's talk of lawsuits. Rumors the body has been moved. Some of those DNA test results may not be available after all. Etc.

This will be asked afterwards by many,but I'll ask it now: why bother with a stunt like this? What's the point?
Check out my published content!

No comments: