There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Sunday, March 2, 2008

15 BIGFOOT THREADS ON JREF, AND COUNTING!

Updated 5/19/08

Every time I think I have all the Bigfoot threads down from the JREF, I find that I've missed one or two. So here they are. Be sure to check for updates, because no doubt there will some!

Bigfoot Found!
Montana Bigfoot Hoax
Bigfoot in West Virginia
3 Toed SC Bigfoot
Bigfoot on video? Memorial Day 1996
Man accuses Bigfoot of sexual assualt
Another Bigfoot Video

Bigfoot - The Patterson Gimlin Film


Creekfreak’s Bigfoot hair samples and other non-photo related claims


Bigfoot is real I have the proof


Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety


Government Bigfoot cover-up


Native American myths/traditions support Bigfoot? A critical look

(actually, in spite of the context of this thread being on a chronic skeptic forum, it's an interesting thread at times.)

Bigfoot - the Skookum Cast


Juvenile bigfoot captured on game cam?


I Saw Bigfoot Kissing Santa Claus

Suppose Bigfoot was real and I had the proof?
As I've commented before, for a subject that invites ridicule from the skeptic crowd, they sure spend a lot of time discussing it.

No comments: