There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Lisa Shiel's Forbidden Bigfoot, (and the Haters Who Hate It)



Speaking of Bigfoot, researcher Lisa Shiel's new book, Forbidden Bigfoot, is now available in print. (She had a version on Kindle earlier this year.) It's a completely interesting book, I like the way the material is presented, and I think it'll be a classic. Now I'm not just saying that because I'm one of the many who were interviewed for this book! Really!  I also have to say, and it's not at all expected (sigh) that so far, all the comments on Cryptomundo are sneering; they hate this kind of stuff. How DARE Bigfoot and cryptid research discuss, seriously, UFOs, or paranormal events??!!! Wow, the comments would really hurt, if it weren't for the fact I expected as much. But, there are many who are not so closed, thankfully. Anyway, here's the link , and Nick Redfern, also featured in the book, promises us a review soon!

No comments: