There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Monday, November 3, 2008

Bigfoot Thread Article, And An E-Mail From Randi!!!!!!


About all those bigfoot threads on the JREF; I finally wrote a little article about it on American Chronicle: We Love Bigfoot, Even Though We Hate Him.

Randi himself e-mailed me:
Gee, we’ve never claimed that Bigfoot doesn’t exist! Where’d you get that idea? We also don’t claim that Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy don’t exist, and for the same reason…


James Randi.


No doubt they're going on about this over at JREF, but I think I'll stop. After all, it'd be ironic that I'd post so much about uber skeptics posting so much, wouldn't it?

Image: calendar from Cafe Press here.



Read about the McMinnville UFO gossip and more!
Check out my published content!

1 comment:

drjon said...

Of course Randi's never claimed Bigfoot doesn't exist. That would be Science. Randi doesn't do Science, he does Mocking Propaganda. ;}P>