There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Micah A. Hawks: Facing Our Deepest Fears: Monsters Below the Earth

Well written and interesting piece about crypto creatures, like Bigfoot, etc. that may dwell beneath us, and we're not talking about earthworms either.

I posted this here because of the ideas that Bigfoot lives within moutntains, like Mt. Shasta, deep in, and under, caves and within the earth, coming up from creekbeds for example, using waterways as ways of traveling.

I tried to leave a comment but you have to register first, and even though I have a WordPress blog, I can't remember what the hell it is. Anyway, good item and nice blog overall!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Reagan!

Micah here from the Gralien Report. Thanks for the great comments on the blog today! Indeed, many have supposed that Sasquatches might use cave systems for shelter, among other things.

That's why I included the image of the cover of my favorite edition of Jeff Long's book, The Descent, in the blog. This book gave a very interesting take on how we (humans) might react to the realization that others might be living alongside (or rather, beneath) us in the world of today.

If you have time, you might look at my post from earlier this week about "Giant Bones"... it seems to bring new interest to questions about "why we never find Bigfoot corpses." Have we, in fact, found something similar already? Also, sorry you weren't able to comment without registering... maybe I can disable the registar function so fine folks like yourself can comment away! Also, you (and your readers) may feel free to contact me directly at info@gralienreport.com.

All the best, and what a great blog you have here!

-Micah A. Hanks

Regan Lee said...

Micah, thanks for the nice comments, and thanks for stopping by. I'll be sure to look at the rest of your site; I really enjoyed the article.