There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

15 Bigfoot Threads at JREF and Counting . . .

Updated 4/15/08

Every time I think I have all the Bigfoot threads down from the JREF, I find that I've missed one or two. So here they are. Be sure to check for updates, because no doubt there will some!

Bigfoot in West Virginia
3 Toed SC Bigfoot
Bigfoot on video? Memorial Day 1996
Man accuses Bigfoot of sexual assualt
Another Bigfoot Video

Bigfoot - The Patterson Gimlin Film


Creekfreak’s Bigfoot hair samples and other non-photo related claims


Bigfoot is real I have the proof


Bigfoot: The Invisible Variety


Government Bigfoot cover-up


Native American myths/traditions support Bigfoot? A critical look

(actually, in spite of the context of this thread being on a chronic skeptic forum, it's an interesting thread at times.)

Bigfoot - the Skookum Cast


Juvenile bigfoot captured on game cam?


I Saw Bigfoot Kissing Santa Claus

Suppose Bigfoot was real and I had the proof?
As I've commented before, for a subject that invites ridicule from the skeptic crowd, they sure spend a lot of time discussing it.

No comments: