There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Friday, August 3, 2007

Bigfoot Site: Friends of Sasquatch

Just found this website: Friends of Sasquatch. They're here in Oregon, down south in the Klamath area. Here's a bit from their introduction on their site:
What we’re doing deals with broadening our abilities to contact Sasquatch telepathically. The reason for this is that we live in the center of the Klamath National Forest, an area known for frequent Sasquatch sightings, yet it is hard to get people here to talk about what they’ve seen. Therefore we’ve realized that if we’re going to have a chance of finding Sasquatch in this huge forest, we need a competitive edge.

Developing psychic abilities is a way of making contact, and improving our chances of finding that needle in a haystack known as Sasquatch, in the middle of the Klamath National Forest. So most of our Sasquatch research activities this past year included attempts at perceptive communication, some of which were more successful than others.

2 comments:

Book Lady: Linda Jo Martin said...

I came to your site because I noticed you linked to my Bigfoot Sightings site (thank you!) and then, after reading the very intriguing Mt.Shasta posting, I saw this one right underneath it. Wow, thanks so much for writing about Friends of Sasquatch! My partner and I run that site together. If it was up to me I'd be writing a lot of things similar to things you wrote in the Mt.Shasta posting. But my partner isn't ready for me to reveal that much about what we've been doing to contact Sasquatch psychically. In any case, I think we're onto something and that we're more likely to find Sasquatch starting with mental communication than are people going out with huge expedition parties (they're sure to make Sasquatch run in the other direction).

Regan Lee said...

Linda,
Thanks for stopping by. I like your site; just found it by searching for mt. shasta and bigfoot info.

I absolutely agree with you about finding Sasquatch; it won't be done with the loud, clattering expediitions.