There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Friday, July 29, 2016

More Strangeness . . .

Regarding the post below --  which is cross-posted at my Orange Orb blog -- more strangeness.

My friend "Diane" told me the other day that whenever "they" come, she finds that her tablet is turned on in the morning. She insists she has turned it off. Her husband verifies this. (Wakes up with strange marks, etc.)

After she read my blog post, she called me to tell me her computer was on again this morning. Also, she had entered my phone number into the tablet, but this morning, it was gone. She couldn't find my name or number anywhere.

I also notice that this Sunday, Coast to Coast has the  "The Dark Side of Bigfoot" with guests Tim Baker, Jim King and Brenda Harvey. And the next night, the guest will be David Paulides, author of the Missing 411 books, to talk about his new book Missing Hunters.


No comments: