There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Friday, October 30, 2015

Lon Stickler on Bigfoot as Government Experiment

At Lon Strickler's Phantoms and Monsters, Lon updates a post he wrote in May, 2014. Questions from his encounter: was the "Bigfoot" like creature a government experiment? Why no police records of his report? And so on. Scary, creepy and full of the fringe of the fringe conspiratorial musings, but that doesn't make it any less intriguing --- or, possible. One aspect of stories like these is that, well, there are stories like these. There isn't just one strange Bigfoot tale like about, there are many. A large body of stories out there of Bigfoot, BHMs, (Big Hairy Monsters), government's awareness (if not complicity), aliens, and UFOs.

Phantoms and Monsters: Pulse of the Paranormal: Is There A Bigfoot Conspiracy?

Over the past several months and since my appearance on 'Monsters and Mysteries in America' was first aired, I've received many inquiries concerning my encounter on May 9, 1981 near Sykesville, MD. To be honest, I've had a few lingering questions about my sighting as well...in particular, 'what did I actually see?' Was it a Bigfoot...or something else? At the time, I called it a 'Bigfoot' because, frankly, that was the only way I could have described it. It wasn't human...it wasn't an ape. I have tried to comprehend exactly what it was I witnessed.

One of the more consistent questions I have received concerns the quick reaction by officials after my phone call to local police. I feel that this being had been under close surveillance at the time I witnessed it. The only two scenarios that I feel may be plausible are either: 1) there were other witnesses that made reports earlier that day or, 2) this being had escaped from an unknown location. (Lon Strickler)

1 comment:

S.A.R. said...

Lon is an excellent blogger, investigator and writer. I really enjoy his site 'Phantoms and Monsters', and I donate to his fund for his wife Vanessa when I can afford. Things are getting a tad better for them, but more help is needed. Check them out, people.
www.phantomsandmonsters.com