There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Ghost Hunting Theories: Bigfoot: Biggest Covert Operation Or Biggest Hoax?

Like what Ghost Hunting Theories has to say here! Ghost Hunting Theories: Bigfoot: Biggest Covert Operation Or Biggest Hoax? For myself, I am not a witness to Sasquatch, and yet do believe they exist. So, yeah, I'm a Believer without proof,though I have always said, I have to acknowledge I don't know Sasquatch exists, because I don't know, not having seen one. Yet.

1 comment:

Terry the Censor said...

Sure there's no proof of Bigfoot, but like I've always said, whatever one thinks of the Patterson-Gimlin film, it's way better than anything ufology has. Plus, an unknown hominid is vastly more plausible than intergalactic travel.

That's kind of a funny situation: ufology has exponentially more reports, witnesses, investigators, photographic and film evidence, print literature, etc., but none of it is as good as Patty -- even if she turns out to be a fake! That fact should instill modesty in any UFO buff.