There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Sunday, November 14, 2010

From the Circus That is Sasquatch Research: Swamp Bandit Makes the Rounds


Assuming this is the same swamp bandit, and it’s a safe assumption to make that it is, he/she posts on the Bigfoot Forums message board Friday, November 12th:

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:12 AM
Hello everyone, this is my first post on here so I thought I would give you my thoughts on Autumn's book Enoch.
The book is a great read but it just touched on the tip of the story, there was just to much information to put in one book.
Autumn did a great job of making her points clear, but what now? is that it? is that all we get?
Wouldn't you like to know how the book affected Mike, and where is he now? Is he still friends with Enoch and the gang?
I was wondering, if you could ask Mike anything you wanted what would you ask him? And would you treat him with respect or tear him to pieces.

But, gee, some of us are awfully confused, I mean, swamp bandit posted here on Frame 352, the following. In late October sb posted here:

I'm Mike the man Autumn Williams wrote about in the book Enoch.
I'm out of the swamp and ready to spill the beans about the book Enoch.
If you want to know more let me know,
I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.
He left a comment on that post:
I posted here because you are jumping on LNP for her part in a hoax. Detective Autumn should have done some detective work and checked out my story. Because its all a bunch of crap. I made the whole thing up. I have no love for LNP but people who live in glass houses ( or tar paper shacks) should never throw rocks. I punked her big time its all a tall tale. Not one word I told her is true. The interview on her web site is also made up. Nothing that I told her was the truth. Their is no Skunk Ape named Enoch.
Mike has also been busy over at Bigfoot researcher Melisa Hovey's blog, The Search for Bigfoot, where's he left similar comments.

2 comments:

swamp bandit said...

Ok for the last time I go by swamp bandit. The other guy goes by fla swamp bandit see the diff moron. He stole my laptop and has been posting and emailing all over the place.
And fyi the swamp bandit on bf forms is me swamp bandit. Not Fla Swamp Bandit learn to read jackass and go find some other leg to hump.

Regan Lee said...

"Ok for the last time...?"
Was there a first time?

"...I go by swamp bandit... other guy goes by fla swamp bandit..."

Here's the handle from the post:
User is offline swamp bandit

*
* New Member
* Pip

* Group: Members
* Posts: 2
* Joined: 31-October 10

Posted 12 November 2010 - 07:12 AM
Hello everyone, this is my first post on here so I thought I would give you my thoughts on Autumn's book Enoch. [rest deleted]


As to finding "some other leg to hump" I'll remind you that you came here first.