There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Autumn Williams: Bigfoot P.I.

I have great respect for Autumn Williams. Just felt like saying that...

Anyway, Autumn's been busy doing some detective work in regards to Linda Newton Perry's Bigfoot Ballyhoo's recent mess. (In general, it seems Bigfoot World has been experiencing a lot of upsets lately.) LNP's blog has been posting items concerning BF sightings in the Sru Lake area here in Oregon, as well as photos. Well, not so damn fast there, it turns out, thanks to Autumn's work.

Autumn's first posted about her thoughts on this story with New bigfoot photos? Or a bunch of… Ballyhoo?, then
Something Stinks...and it Ain't Bigfoot, followed by more discoveries in
What are the Odds?

3 comments:

swamp bandit said...

I'm Mike the man Autumn Williams wrote about in the book Enoch.
I'm out of the swamp and ready to spill the beans about the book Enoch.
If you want to know more let me know,
I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Steven Streufert said...

If "swamp bandit" was telling lies then, how do we know he is not telling lies now? And why would we even ascribe the title, "human," to such a liar?

sully said...

I'm one of those road crossing witnesses that Autumn and Mike so aptly described in "Enoch" and I couldn't agree more with both of them. BF research is one of those pastimes which apparently enables it's participants to claim expert status by simply sitting behind a computer screen for an hour or so.

Mike's story though fantastic isn't all that hard to believe for me partially because I know they exist and therefore have no need to clutter the issue with my own brand of researcher/skeptic "wisdom". These people will tear anyone, any story, video, book or "evidence" to shreds with equal measures of compassion and credentials while copying and pasting another of their ilk's diatribe. Hilarius!

You can lead an expert to water but you can't make them drink. Oh, they'll recite dogma until it's running down your leg but in the end, the only place they're going to feel comfortable is behind that keyboard in their forums. I'm an Oregonian and find myself in the bush almost every single day and have no need to justify my experiences with anyone. Thanks Mike for sharing yours with Autumn.

Cheers