There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bob Gimlin: A Maybe Speaker at Eugene Bigfoot Conference

The 1st Oregon Sasquatch Symposium, June 19th and 20th, at Lane Community College, has a good line up of speakers. Three I'm looking forward to in particular: Sali Shepard-Wolford, Autumn Williams, and Kathy Moskowitz Strain. There are several others, including Dr. Jeff Meldrum, and . . . very possibly, Bob Gimlin. That's to be confirmed.

Visit here for ticket info, etc. I have my ticket, can't wait!

1 comment:

kathi b. said...

Hey Regan, I have my ticket also!
I'm looking forward to meeting everyone at the Symposium this year, and am very excited to hear that Mr. Gimlin has indeed committed to coming! YeeHaw