There is a Yeti in the back of everyone’s mind; only the blessed are not haunted by it. ~ old sherpa saying

Sunday, July 29, 2007

On Cryptomundo: To Kill or Not to Kill?

Cryptomundo blog once again brings up the question of kill or no kill.

Agreed that only a dead body will satisfy science. The issue is, for myself, is one whether "cares" if science gets it or not. For those who have seen Bigfoot, they have proof. For others, it will have to remain a mystery, a question, and that's all right. I haven't seen a Bigfoot myself, so I can't say for a fact it exists. I don't have proof. I am of the opinion it exists, based on the data. If I'm wrong, then I'm wrong. If I'm right -- that being determined by my either seeing a Bigfoot with my own eyes, or, sadly, a dead body - then I'm right. (there is a third option; that of a witness very close to me, who had a Bigfoot encounter. Do you believe that person or not?)

As always, this discussion is interesting.

No comments: